Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Important Documents for RC Athletes

These are important documents every student intending to participate in Athletics at Ranger College needs to download and fill out before they can participate. Check with your coaches as to when and how to turn them in. You may be able to bring them with you when you come to campus.

  • NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit 
    This form is required by Ranger College before you can be certified as eligible to compete. If you participated at Ranger College last year, filled the form out last year, and there are no significant changes to your athletic history then you do not have to fill this out again this year. Leave the "ID Number" line blank when filling this out.
  • Required Physical and Medical Packet: 
    A physical signed by a doctor and certifying that you are fit to participate in intercollegiate sports is mandatory. We MUST have your insurance information, OR your "no insurance" forms on file (contact your sport's coaching staff if you need the "No Insurance" form). Please be aware that it is MANDATORY that all athletes have health insurance. For more information contact the Ranger Athletic Training Department at (254) 267-7045.  

Every incoming student is also encouraged to visit our TSI testing and college readiness information page to familiarize themselves with the TSI requirements and placement testing information. Please click HERE to access that page.


All of the above is in addition to the following requirements:

ALL student-athletes eligible for FAFSA or TASFA must fill out and submit whichever of the two applies to them BEFORE coming to Ranger. The STUDENT is responsible for completing and submitting the forms, responsible for confirming with financial aid whether any additional documents are needed for processing, and responsible for keeping up with and responding to any correspondence from the financial aid office. Failure to take care of financial aid applications and documentation in a timely fashion can result in loss of eligibility for financial aid AND scholarships. If you have questions or need to contact financial aid, click here for the Financial Aid Office's page and contact information.

ALL student-athletes are required to live on campus (with very few exceptions) and MUST submit their housing form (link here) and pay the $50.00 housing reservation fee BEFORE moving into the dorms.

ALL students must submit proof of immunization against bacterial meningitis administered no less than 10 days before moving into the dorms (if you are a returning student and submitted this last year, you do not need to do this again).

All NEW student-athletes are required to have completed their admissions application (link here) and submitted/requested FINAL and OFFICIAL high school transcripts.

ALL students taking college courses (including dual credit before HS graduation) before coming to Ranger, or in between semesters, from another institution are required to submit OFFICIAL transcripts from the other institution.